A1 Sporting Memorabilia is Europe’s largest distributor of authentic signed sports memorabilia, and has established itself to become the leading challenger in a global sports memorabilia market. At A1 Sporting Memorabilia, we not only have the highest standards of authenticity but we also combine this with unique products and exclusive arrangements with the biggest names in sport.
Founded in 1995, A1 Sporting Memorabilia was previously owned by Terry and Freda Baker of A1 Sporting Speakers – their close relationship with sports stars through their after dinner speaker agency formed the foundation of A1 Sporting Memorabilia and its vast collection of genuine signed sports memorabilia. In 2007, A1 Sporting Memorabilia purchased the Bigbluetube.com website and its remaining stock, and re-launched the website with the same great products, along with hundreds of brand new signed items that follow the same principles of quality and authenticity that Bigbluetube.com delivered. In 2015 A1 Sporting Memorabilia was purchased by Icons Shop Limited forming the world’s largest football memorabilia company.
A1 Sporting Memorabilia has arranged hundreds of signing sessions with sporting stars including legends such as Pele and Diego Maradona, modern greats like Gianfranco Zola and Dennis Bergkamp, and current superstars including Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney.
WHY BUY FROM A1 SPORTING MEMORABILIA?
It can be a minefield when buying signed sports memorabilia online. With the marketplace now flooded with fakes it is very difficult to distinguish between genuine items that have to potential to increase in value and worthless counterfeits.
A1 Sporting Memorabilia puts its name to every item because all of our signed items are 100% genuinely hand-signed. We conduct official signing sessions, where every star is paid for each individual signature. There can be no marketplace without these sportsmen, so we consider it fair to pay them for their signatures.
Below are just some of the reasons why you should buy from A1 Sporting Memorabilia:
- Authenticity guaranteed – 100% money back guarantee.
- Certificate of Authenticity – Each item comes with a COA issued by A1 Sporting Memorabilia.
- Private signing sessions – Ideal conditions for best examples of perfect autographs.
- Photographic evidence – We are happy to provide online, where possible, a wide range of photos that clearly show the player at a closed signing session arranged and conducted by A1 Sporting Memorabilia or, at the very least, a trusted partner.
- Video proof – We have developed a unique style of authentication video, which creatively showcases both our products and our connection to the players who sign for us. Click here to view our YouTube Channel
- Verifiable company history – A1 Sporting Memorabilia has a long history supplying memorabilia.
- Exclusive contracts – We have many exclusive contracts with sport legends.
- High quality of products – We have the highest possible standards for our products. The materials used and presentation of our items is always of the highest quality to achieve a piece of sporting history.
- Value for money – The quality of our products and our guarantee of authenticity make our products very good value for money – don’t be fooled by cheaper products, if something sounds too good to be true it usually is!
- Product knowledge – With over 15 years in the industry and over 2000 products currently on sale our product knowledge is extensive and we are only happy to answer any questions you may have about buying authentic signed sports memorabilia.
- Bricks & mortar – Unlike some other eBay sellers we have a commercial office & warehouse and dedicated fulltime staff in Christchurch, Dorset.
- Customer service – We are happy to answer questions about our company and products, we publish our UK landline number, postal address and direct email to customer services if you have any queries or questions.
- Product range – An ever changing and stunning range of over 2000 unique products and growing!
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH A1 SPORTING MEMORABILIA
We value our customers more than anything else and should you have any queries, please simply get in touch.
Links to all A1 Sporting Memorabilia’s social media pages: