Finding authentic signed sports memorabilia online can prove tricky in this day and age. With an increasing number of sellers claiming to be the home of genuine signed memorabilia, finding the perfect item can seem like an attempt at passing through a minefield. But when you buy signed memorabilia from A1 Sporting Memorabilia, we try to put your mind at ease by providing you with the following:
1) Authenticity guaranteed – We have a 100% money-back guarantee.
2) Photographic evidence – We are happy to provide, where possible, a wide range of photos that clearly show the player at a closed signing session arranged and conducted by A1 Sporting Memorabilia or, at the very least, a trusted partner.
Just a few of the sporting stars that sign for A1 Sporting Memorabilia.
3) Video proof – We have developed a unique style of authentication video, which creatively showcases both our products and our connection to the players who sign for us.
4) Certificate of authenticity – All of our products are supplied with a hologrammed certificate of authenticity that provides key information and, where available, shows a photo of the player signing or holding the item.
5) Signing dates and locations – We know exactly where and when our items were signed and we’re more than happy to disclose this information for the sake of authentication. All our items come from closed signing sessions, ensuring not only the authenticity but also the quality of each autograph.
6) Consistently high-quality products – We only accept the best for our products and strive to ensure the materials we use and the presentation of our items is always of the highest quality.
7) Value for money – For the quality of our products, our guarantee of authenticity, and many other reasons, we believe we offer very good value for money. Don’t be fooled by cheaper products – if something sounds too good to be true it usually is!
8)Product knowledge – With over a decade-and-a-half of experience and more than 2000 products currently on sale, our knowledge of the industry is second to none and we are only happy to answer any questions you may have about buying authentic signed sports memorabilia.
9) Bricks and mortar establishment – Unlike a number of eBay sellers and other retailers, we have a dedicated team of staff in an office & 3000 sq ft warehouse in Christchurch, Dorset.
10) Excellent customer service – We publicise our UK landline number, postal address and customer service email address because we are more than happy to answer any questions about our company and our products.
11) Extensive and varied product range – We’re proud of our ever-changing and ever-expanding range of over 2000 unique and stunning products om our site.
12) Social endorsements – We are pleased that our sporting icons also endorse us on there verified social media accounts, Its that extra level of authenticity!
It’s for all these reasons and more that A1 Sporting Memorabilia is the place to get 100% genuine signed sports memorabilia from the biggest names in sport. For tips on how to spot and avoid fakes please check out our previous blog post. And for authentic signed memorabilia from legendary names at legendary prices, visit a1sportingmemorabilia.co.uk today.
Keep up to date with our latest signing sessions and see our newest products by signing up to our newsletter, find us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.